Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions described below regulate access and use of the NOVATILU page. By accessing and using this website you are accepting without limitation the content thereof.
1. All elements contained on this website, such as text, images, graphics, audio and video, graphic design and software, among others (hereinafter collectively CONTENT) are the exclusive property of [NOVATILU], being subject to intellectual and industrial property rights and protected by national and international legislation, except third-party trademarks, mentioned for information only in accordance with current legislation and with honest practices in industrial or commercial matters.
2. Access to this website does not imply any waiver, transfer or total or partial transfer of such rights of intellectual property.
3. The user, without the prior express written authorization of NOVATILU, undertakes to use the CONTENT of this website exclusively for their own needs and their personal use, it being strictly prohibited to use it for public or commercial purposes, distribution, modification, alteration, transmission, forwarding or decompilation.
4. You are granted a non-exclusive, free and personal license to use, copy, print and even transfer the content to your terminal (download), provided it is for your personal and non-commercial use.
5. The user expressly assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that could arise from accessing the contents of this website, as well as its reproduction and dissemination, with or without permission from its rightful owner.
6. NOVATILU is not responsible for the use you may make of the materials available on this website if that infringes the rights of third parties not owned by or relating to this company.
7. The user shall at all times keep NOVATILU harmless against any claim, judicial or extrajudicial actions taken against NOVATILU as a result of inappropriate, unlawful or illegal use of the CONTENT by the user or third parties who should be responsible therefore.
8. Transmission via this website or other accesses controlled by NOVATILU is prohibited whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene or pornographic, as is the transmission of any material that encourages or constitutes conduct that would be considered a criminal offense.
9. NOVATILU assumes no liability for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), bulletins or any type of transmissions that are linked to this website and will cooperate with the relevant authorities, if so required, in identifying people responsible for that content that infringes the law.
10. Under no circumstances shall NOVATILU be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from access to and use of the website, for example if the server of this page contains software viruses or any other harmful component.
11. Trademarks in their generic sense contained in this website are protected by law. Misuse of the said marks or overall CONTENT of this website is strictly prohibited, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
12. NOVATILU reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, including these terms and conditions. Also, NOVATILU reserves the right to terminate, where appropriate, the free provision of all or part of the CONTENT of its website. Therefore, it is recommended that you consult this page frequently to see whether such changes have occurred.
13. For any question that may arise regarding the contents, activities, products and services of this website, Spanish law shall apply, and the Spanish courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise regarding the interpretation and / or execution of these terms and conditions.
14. If for any reason a court or tribunal has declared the invalidity or unenforceability of any part of these terms and conditions, the remaining provisions will continue to have full effect.
15. NOVATILU reserves the right to pursue a breach of the above terms and conditions and any misuse of its website, bringing all civil and criminal actions it has a right to by law, without the absence of such actions implying consent to the criminal acts committed.